We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to be the Territory Account Manager for Vancouver, BC region. The Territory Account Manager will be building relationship with the key accounts within their territory and take care of the business needs. The ideal candidate must be strategic on relationship building, territory development and account management. The Territory Account Manager must have the ability to present solutions to customers through a consultative approach. Data analytical skills and organizational skills are essential. Knowledge of the industry is a definite advantage!
Pacific Smoke International is Canada's largest and leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and award-winning e-liquids. Our goal in 2020 is to continue to expand the market share while maintaining top level customer satisfaction. We have achieved tremendous growth over the last four years and we are seeking a Territory Account Manager to join our Sales team.
- Maintain and develop sales within existing vape wholesale stores including customer retention and growth.
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the existing accounts, ensure high post-sales satisfaction that enables repeat business with customers.
- Building on the company’s profile and reputation to grow their market share with key accounts including brand positioning and revenue targets.
- Developing a strategic approach to introducing and executing new products, campaigns, managing new programs.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends, technologies, and advancements.
- Organizing and participating in trade shows, seminars, and industry related events.
- Monthly reporting, including annual reviews.
- Other work assigned by manager.
- Competitive Base package with uncapped quarterly commission based on territory growth, plus year-end performance bonus (OTE-$100,000).
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities (Provided by Canadian PROFESSIONAL SALES ASSOCIATION).
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
- Car Allowance and gas card and cell phone package.
- Work for an organization that offers a great working environment as well as an opportunity for growth!.
- Post-Secondary education.
- Minimum 3 years Account Management experience, preferably independent retailers.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, including being self-starting and comfortable with autonomy.
- Strong product knowledge and experience with the vaping industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with Oracle, Excel and other Microsoft Office Software.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile.
- Must be comfortable travelling and covering the whole British Columbia region.
- Able to find efficient solutions to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities.
- High attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments, but with the aptitude to maintain a big picture perspective.
- Hard-working and committed to producing great end results.
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process