We are looking for a passionate and driven Graphic Designer to join our growing team at PSI.
Pacific Smoke International is Canada’s leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and manufacturer of award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to empower people nationwide to quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative to combustible cigarettes. We are a young, thriving company, located in Markham and we are seeking a passionate Graphic Designer to join our New Product Development team. Take part in joining an exciting career in a booming industry!
We are searching for an experienced Graphic Designer with 4-5 years of professional experience working with brands and products.
You will be assisting the new products division, working closely with the Art Director, Senior Graphic Designer and other members of the team with a focus on developing brand identities and package designs. We are a passionate, hardworking and down to earth company that values each and every one of our team members.
- Work under the guidance of the Art Director and collaboratively with the Senior Graphic Designer to conceptualize the brand identity of new products.
- Design print collateral, including, but not limited to package design (working with dielines), product labels, point of sale materials, brochures.
- Assist with designing digital assets, including, but not limited to web banners, social media graphics, graphics for email newsletters.
- Provide creative, modern and innovative approaches as well as outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Work both independently and within a collaborative environment with other graphic designers
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Graphic Design or related field of study
- A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in Graphic Design
- Highly knowledgeable in the best practices of graphic design, including, but not limited to layout, composition, color theory, and typography.
- Highly knowledgeable in prepress file preparation
- Experience with logo design
- Experience with package design and able to work with dielines
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- Intermediate proficiency in Photoshop
- Basic proficiency in InDesign
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Stays up-to-date with design trends
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience using Wordpress and Mail Chimp is an asset
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Please note that candidates that do not submit a portfolio will not be considered for the role.
Thank you for your application, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00