We are looking for a passionate and driven Graphic Designer to join our growing team at PSI on a contract basis. You will be working on site and the successful candidate will be reporting to the Digital Team Lead.
- You will be required to work onsite
- The annual salary is pro-rated
- This is a 6 month contract with an opportunity to become full-time depending on business needs
Pacific Smoke International is Canada’s leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and manufacturer of award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to empower people nationwide to quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative to combustible cigarettes. We are a young, thriving company, located in Markham and we are seeking a passionate Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. Take part in joining an exciting career in a booming industry!
- Produce digital assets including but not limited to banners, email newsletters, social media graphics, advertising, website design and full-scale branding campaigns.
- Printed marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, business cards, sell sheets and point of sale graphics.
- Follow an existing brand style and theme to create various assets to portray the brand’s identity and message correctly.
- Conceptualize brand concepts and styles from meeting briefs.
- Support the Digital Team Lead and Marketing Specialist with design briefs, revisions, execution, and approvals.
- Independently plan and prioritize deliverables to meet deadlines.
- Work directly with the Marketing Team and consult with key stakeholders in cross functional departments.
- Proficient in graphic design best practices including but not limited to layout, composition, typography, image editing, color theory, image size optimization, perspective, and typography.
- Photo manipulation and accurately cropping objects.
- Experienced in pre-press file preparation.
- At least 2 years of graphic design working experience is an asset.
- Degree, diploma or certification in graphic design or related field of study.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Able to create organized collaborative files (i.e. arranging folders, file and layer naming conventions).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a portfolio.
- Experience with 3D rendering software (i.e. Adobe Dimension, Keyshot) to position, resize, texturize and add lighting to given 3D objects files is an asset.
Please note that candidates that do not submit a portfolio will not be considered for the role.
Thank you for your application, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
$40,000.00 - $45,000.00