We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to be part of our growing PSI team in a Brand Manager role.
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the multi-year and annual Brand(s) plans, including shared growth and financial targets designed to build equity and strengthen the brands’ financial contributions. You also will manage relationships with relevant stake holders and external partners as required.
Pacific Smoke International is Canada’s leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and manufacturer of award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to empower people nationwide to quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative to combustible cigarettes. We are a young, thriving company, located in Markham and we are seeking a passionate Brand Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team. Take part in joining an exciting career in a booming industry!
- Managing new brand(s) implementation by integrating efforts across Merchandising, Operations, Product Quality, Marketing, Sales and Product Development
- Leading the development of brand management processes and capabilities, including competitive analysis, architecture mapping, planning, measurement / ROI, standards, and governance
- Leading the implementation and execution efforts for new brands, and leadership of integration efforts across the cross-functional team.
- Analyzing and understanding the market, sales data, and industry trends to be able to align the vision for the brand within the corporate architecture.
- Working closely with core cross-functional partners throughout the product development cycle to ensure execution within brand guidelines.
- Developing strategy and managing marketing campaigns across online, print and in store to ensure that products and service meet customers’ expectation and build the credibility of brand
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Organizing events such as product launches and exhibitions
- Mentoring and managing a direct report and project budgets
- Manage profit and loss of brand(s)
- Contribute to professional development efforts through ongoing development, attending relevant conferences and continuing education courses
Education and experience:
- Post-secondary education preferably in business or marketing
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in brand management
- Be organized and methodical
- Be energetic and passionate about their product specialty
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to listen and learn
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Be a team leader, able to inspire others
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Experience with an understanding of market research
- Time and project managements kills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically
- Problem solving skills
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process