We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to be of our growing PSI team in a Marketing Specialist (Wholesale) role.
The Marketing Specialist primarily supports the Marketing Manager in the management of products, brands, and vendor partners as part of our distribution business. This includes the development and execution of vendor programs and activities, seasonal product marketing programs, various marketing initiatives, campaigns. This highly cross-functional role will also collect, process, and disseminate related product and vendor information and strongly collaborate with members of the Marketing, Digital, Sales, Operations, and external partners
Pacific Smoke International is Canada's largest and leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and award-winning e-liquids. Our goal in 2020 is to continue to expand the market share while maintaining top level customer satisfaction. We have achieved tremendous growth over the last four years and we are seeking a Marketing Specialist (Wholesale) to join our Marketing team!
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and suppliers
- Act as primary contact with Asia based vendor partners, manufacturers for new product updates, innovation and other product or vendor promotion-related information
- Lead in the development of forecasts and sales targets for procuring new products and identify SKUs for discontinuation due to product lifecycle changes.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of vendor programs, launches, seasonal product marketing programs, and related marketing activities
- Lead the administration and coordination of Product Marketing meetings, projects, and priorities
- Effectively manage project timelines and budgets aligned to the company’s strategic OKRs and within budget constraints.
- Support, update and maintain the product information database for accuracy in ERP systems.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales teams to develop marketing specific programs, promotions, field events.
- Collaborate with the marketing insights and sales teams to analyze trends, business results, and competitive environment by translating insights into actions.
- Collaborate with the Compliance team to ensure manufacturers, vendors, and external partners comply with local regulations for products, POSM materials, etc.
- Manage and oversee product copy, related to benefits and features, product descriptions, pricing, and related information
- Develop sales tools (including PPT sales decks, samples, sell sheets) with the Marketing team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Business related disciplines
- Strong leadership, analytical, negotiating and organizational abilities
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under time pressures
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers.
- Multilingual a requirement (Mandarin preferred, Cantonese optional, working fluency in English) Written and Verbal
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process