We are looking for a passionate and driven ERP & BI Systems Analyst to join our growing team at PSI.
As the ERP & BI Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for solving organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing processes; implementing and configuring enterprise applications to address business needs and processes, recommending system controls and protocol
Pacific Smoke International is Canada’s leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and manufacturer of award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to empower people nationwide to quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative to combustible cigarettes. We are a young, thriving company, located in Markham and we are seeking a passionate ERP & BI Systems Analyst to join our IT team. Take part in joining an exciting career in a booming industry!
The ERP & BI Systems Analyst role is responsible to support core ERP systems and third-party application integrations. You will analyze current business processes, work with business teams to define and detail business challenges, develop technical specifications, and assist with related training. As a member of our IT team, you will broaden your technical skills with a variety of data analytical tools while providing impactful insight into trends to business leaders.
- Plan and oversee the execution of major implementations and modifications to the organization's ERP system.
- Lead IT in strategic vision and operational planning for ERP and related functions
- Review and analyze user functions and activities, evaluation of available resources and current systems, and the development of appropriate programs, systems, or processes.
- Performs ongoing maintenance and review of applications systems and programs; identifies problems and suggests appropriate solutions.
- Remain informed of changes in software, hardware, and industry-standard requirements to make recommendations for future software and hardware purchases.
- Review and analyze organization business needs; communicates with users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions, and develop a plan of approach.
- Research and test software systems prior to installation to ensure compatibility with present systems.
- Serve as Technical liaison between all departments and the IT department to address and coordinate software usage, upgrades, and new software initiatives.
- Work to ensure highly available systems for core business applications.
- Manage project implementations from initiation to closure.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage company data and data platforms and build the optimal business cases for business growth.
- Advise business stakeholders on how to measure their business processes or advising on good metrics to use for different processes.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize the overall efficiency and improve quality.
- 4+ years of ERP Administration, Implementation, or functional Support experience. Netsuite experience a big plus.
- 3+ years experience working with SQL Database, Business Intelligence, and Azure Cloud.
- College/University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Technical and administration knowledge of an end-to-end ERP system and process
- Demonstrated ability to understand ERP system capabilities and how they apply in business processes
- Proven experience in working with complex ERP and business applications
- Knowledge of industry best practices and current trends
- Perform ERP administration tasks, monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- SQL (Understanding of Database Concepts, Query Language, Reports, Analysis, Business Intelligence)
- Highly analytical with strong, demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a “Customer Focus” and able to work with team members at all levels of the organization
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke International is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.