We are looking for a passionate and driven Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our growing team at PSI.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing product and service information and to resolve immediate product and service problems. Process orders in a timely matter to keep up with customer’s demand.
Pacific Smoke International is Canada’s leading distributor of electronic vaporizers and manufacturer of award-winning e-liquids. Our goal is to empower people nationwide to quit smoking and make the switch to a safer alternative to combustible cigarettes. We are a young, thriving company, located in Markham and we are seeking a passionate Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service team. Take part in joining an exciting career in a booming industry!
- Provide exceptional inbound/outbound customer service to callers in a professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Ensure positive client experiences by answering any customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Effectively manage multiple accounts and provides customer support via email and telephone
- Resolve client's concerns and identify root causes of issues/dissatisfaction for future improvements
- Processes purchase/issue invoice orders into the company ERP system
- Keep records of customer interactions, and make adjustments to customers’ account; build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize productivity
- Other works assigned by Manager
- Monday - Friday (9:30 am - 5:30 pm)
- Your typical working schedule will be 40 hours per week
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer-oriented role
- Bilingualism (English and French) is a strong asset.
- Education: Post-secondary education is an asset
- Experience using an ERP System is an asset
- Outgoing personality, detail-oriented and strong judgment, tact, and diplomacy to handle difficult or challenging clients over the phone
- Customer Focused: able to meet and exceed the needs of customers by delivering high-quality service. Able to establish and maintain an effective relationship with customers and gain their trust and respect
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Naturally curious; you love learning and improving yourself
- Proactive problem solving and situational analysis
- Extremely punctual, reliable, and organized
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Group Benefits Program
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure
Thank you for your applications, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Pacific Smoke international is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian's with Disabilities Act (AODA), we are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities to support their participation in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process